Обсуждение: 8.4RC2 is available

8.4RC2 is available

Дата:
We spun an 8.4RC2 tarball, mainly to check that Peter's recent fixes
to the man page generation process actually worked.  There will not be
binary builds of RC2, but if anyone who's building from source wants to
double check it, it should be on most mirrors by now.
        regards, tom lane

Re: 8.4RC2 is available

От
"David E. Wheeler"
Дата:
On Jun 23, 2009, at 6:25 AM, Tom Lane wrote:

> We spun an 8.4RC2 tarball, mainly to check that Peter's recent fixes
> to the man page generation process actually worked.  There will not be
> binary builds of RC2, but if anyone who's building from source wants
> double check it, it should be on most mirrors by now.

But not this one, I guess?
  ftp://ftp10.us.postgresql.org/pub/postgresql/source/

Best,

David

Re: 8.4RC2 is available

От
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Дата:
> We spun an 8.4RC2 tarball, mainly to check that Peter's recent fixes
> to the man page generation process actually worked.  There will not be
> binary builds of RC2,

Actually RPMs will be available at yum repository sometimes around
midnight PDT.
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ, RHCE
Command Prompt - http://www.CommandPrompt.com