Обсуждение: Re: 8.4 release planning

Re: 8.4 release planning

Дата:
To summarize where I think we are, release-wise:

>     o  Log streaming

hold for 8.5

>     o  Hot standby

if committable for 8.4, fine, if not, 8.5, Heikki decides

>     o  SE-PostgreSQL

no row-level security, if committable for 8.4, fine, if not, 8.5

>     o  Others

We will focus on all the other items on the commit fest page, and that
will determine our time-line for 8.4 beta, i.e. the first three items
will not delay our beta release.
http://enterprisedb.com

Re: 8.4 release planning

От
Fujii Masao
Дата:
Hi,

On Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 5:08 AM, Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
>>       o  Others
>
> We will focus on all the other items on the commit fest page, and that
> will determine our time-line for 8.4 beta, i.e. the first three items
> will not delay our beta release.

Simon is assigned as reviewer of PITR performance improvement patch,
but I think that he is too busy with HS to check the code. More reviewer
should be assigned to that?

Fujii Masao
NTT Open Source Software Center

Re: 8.4 release planning

От
Koichi Suzuki
Дата:
I understand Simon is extremely busy on his own patch.   I appreciate
if anyone help the review.