Обсуждение: pg_get_viewdef formattiing

pg_get_viewdef formattiing

От
Andrew Dunstan
Дата:
Am I the only person who gets regularly annoyed by pg_get_viewdef()
outputting the target list as one long line? I'd like it to put one
target per line, indented, if pretty printing.

cheers

andrew

Re: pg_get_viewdef formattiing

От
Bernd Helmle
Дата:
--On Donnerstag, Januar 22, 2009 15:30:35 -0500 Andrew Dunstan
<andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:

> Am I the only person who gets regularly annoyed by pg_get_viewdef()
> outputting the target list as one long line? I'd like it to put one
> target per line, indented, if pretty printing.

No, so +1 from me.

--  Thanks
                   Bernd

Re: pg_get_viewdef formattiing

Дата:
Bernd Helmle wrote:
> --On Donnerstag, Januar 22, 2009 15:30:35 -0500 Andrew Dunstan
> <andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:
>

> > Am I the only person who gets regularly annoyed by pg_get_viewdef()
> > outputting the target list as one long line? I'd like it to put one
> > target per line, indented, if pretty printing.
> >

> No, so +1 from me.

Added to TODO:
Improve formatting of pg_get_viewdef() output    * http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2009-01/msg01648.php

http://enterprisedb.com