Обсуждение: log output of vxid

log output of vxid

От
"Fujii Masao"
Дата:
Hi,

Attached is a simple patch to unify the log output of 'vxid' between
csvlog and stderr/syslog. Currently, in csvlog, vxid of an auxiliary
process isn't displayed. On the other hand, in stderr/syslog, invalid
vxid (-1/0) of that is displayed. I'm not sure why we need to change
a display of vxid according to log_destination.

Fujii Masao
NTT Open Source Software Center

Вложения

Re: log output of vxid

Дата:
Fujii Masao wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Attached is a simple patch to unify the log output of 'vxid' between
> csvlog and stderr/syslog. Currently, in csvlog, vxid of an auxiliary
> process isn't displayed. On the other hand, in stderr/syslog, invalid
> vxid (-1/0) of that is displayed. I'm not sure why we need to change
> a display of vxid according to log_destination.

Yep, not sure why they don't match, but they should;  patch applied.
Thanks.

http://enterprisedb.com