Обсуждение: Grant proposal

Grant proposal

От
"Enrico Pirozzi"
Дата:
Hi all, I'm new in list

I have seen this on the todo list  GRANT/REVOKE

" Allow GRANT/REVOKE permissions to be applied to all schema objects
with one command The proposed syntax is: GRANT SELECT ON ALL TABLES IN
public TO phpuser; GRANT SELECT ON NEW TABLES IN public TO phpuser; "

is there anyone who is working on it?

if yes I would like to join him, otherwise I would like working on it.

Regards,
Enrico

--
That's one small step for man; one giant leap for mankind

www.enricopirozzi.info
info@enricopirozzi.info
Skype sscotty71

Re: Grant proposal

От
"Brendan Jurd"
Дата:
On Tue, Nov 4, 2008 at 6:12 AM, Enrico Pirozzi <sscotty71@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all, I'm new in list

Hi Enrico,

Just a heads-up, the Postgres hackers have just started on the final
"commitfest" (patch review phase) for the 8.4 development cycle, so at
the moment everyone is busy reviewing patches that have already been
submitted.

So, don't take it personally if nobody gets back to you on this for a while. =)

Cheers,
BJ

Re: Grant proposal

От
"Enrico Pirozzi"
Дата:
> Just a heads-up, the Postgres hackers have just started on the final
> "commitfest" (patch review phase) for the 8.4 development cycle, so at
> the moment everyone is busy reviewing patches that have already been
> submitted.

Yes I know that :)

> So, don't take it personally if nobody gets back to you on this for a while. =)
>
> Cheers,
> BJ

That's no problem, so I begin to working on it

Regards,
Enrico