Обсуждение: HEAD is broken - transam.c

HEAD is broken - transam.c

От
Zdenek Kotala
Дата:
Last commit broken transam.c function definitions:

"transam.c", line 268: void function cannot return value
"transam.c", line 280: void function cannot return value
cc: acomp failed for transam.c

Detail
http://www.pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=gothic_moth&dt=2008-10-20%2020:06:01

Zdenek

--
Zdenek Kotala              Sun Microsystems
Prague, Czech Republic     http://sun.com/postgresql

Re: HEAD is broken - transam.c

От
Alvaro Herrera
Дата:
Zdenek Kotala wrote:
> Last commit broken transam.c function definitions:
>

> "transam.c", line 268: void function cannot return value
> "transam.c", line 280: void function cannot return value
> cc: acomp failed for transam.c

Interesting ... my compiler did not even complain.  Fixed, thanks for
the notice.