Обсуждение: using pgfarm for other projects

using pgfarm for other projects

От
"Pavel Stehule"
Дата:
Hello

I would to do better tests orafce package - but actually I can't
access to other hw than x86 (Thanks to helpers, there are some test on
other platforms). Is possible use postgresql build farm for this
purpose?

Regards
Pavel Stehule

Re: using pgfarm for other projects

От
Andrew Dunstan

Pavel Stehule wrote:
> Hello
>
> I would to do better tests orafce package - but actually I can't
> access to other hw than x86 (Thanks to helpers, there are some test on
> other platforms). Is possible use postgresql build farm for this
> purpose?

Not currently. The client software is very tightly tied to building and
testing postgres core.

cheers

andrew

Re: using pgfarm for other projects