Обсуждение: Beginning Tamil Community for Postgre

Beginning Tamil Community for Postgre

От
ஆமாச்சு
Дата:
Hi,

I am Sri Ramadoss from, Chennai, India interested in forming & taking up the
responsibility of Localising Postgre into my native language Tamil.

I am also interested in forming a Community for Postgre in TamilNadu, a State
of India. Tamil is spoken by around 70 million people across the globe.

Please help me as to how to take this up further and guide me. My previous
experiences in Localisation include KDE Localisation and GNU Website
Localisation.

Sri Ramadoss M.

Re: Beginning Tamil Community for Postgre

От
"Heikki Linnakangas"
Дата:
ஆமாச்சு wrote:
> I am Sri Ramadoss from, Chennai, India interested in forming & taking up the
> responsibility of Localising Postgre into my native language Tamil.
>
> I am also interested in forming a Community for Postgre in TamilNadu, a State
> of India. Tamil is spoken by around 70 million people across the globe.
>
> Please help me as to how to take this up further and guide me. My previous
> experiences in Localisation include KDE Localisation and GNU Website
> Localisation.

Translations are handled through the pgtranslation project, see
http://pgtranslation.projects.postgresql.org/contributing.html to get
started.

Re: Beginning Tamil Community for Postgre

От
Robert Treat
Дата:
On Friday 21 September 2007 05:47, Heikki Linnakangas wrote:
> ஆமாச்சு wrote:
> > I am Sri Ramadoss from, Chennai, India interested in forming & taking up
> > the responsibility of Localising Postgre into my native language Tamil.
> >
> > I am also interested in forming a Community for Postgre in TamilNadu, a
> > State of India. Tamil is spoken by around 70 million people across the
> > globe.
> >
> > Please help me as to how to take this up further and guide me. My
> > previous experiences in Localisation include KDE Localisation and GNU
> > Website Localisation.
>
> Translations are handled through the pgtranslation project, see
> http://pgtranslation.projects.postgresql.org/contributing.html to get
> started.

I believe both the pgAdmin III and phpPgAdmin projects (and probably others)
would also welcome any translation contributions you can give.

--
Robert Treat

Re: Beginning Tamil Community for Postgre

От
ஆமாச்சு
Дата:
On Sunday 23 Sep 2007 7:51:40 pm you wrote:
> I believe both the pgAdmin III and phpPgAdmin projects (and probably
> others) would also welcome any translation contributions you can give.

That ought to be done.

Hope they aren't there at,
http://pgtranslation.projects.postgresql.org/status.html

what's the relevant link?

Sri Ramadoss M

Re: Beginning Tamil Community for Postgre

От
Robert Treat
Дата:
On Sunday 23 September 2007 10:44, ஆமாச்சு wrote:
> On Sunday 23 Sep 2007 7:51:40 pm you wrote:
> > I believe both the pgAdmin III and phpPgAdmin projects (and probably
> > others) would also welcome any translation contributions you can give.
>
> That ought to be done.
>
> Hope they aren't there at,
> http://pgtranslation.projects.postgresql.org/status.html
>
> what's the relevant link?

PgAdminIII
http://pgadmin.org/translation/

phpPgAdmin
http://phppgadmin.cvs.sourceforge.net/phppgadmin/webdb/TRANSLATORS?revision=1.13

--
Robert Treat

Re: Beginning Tamil Community for Postgre

От
ஆமாச்சு
Дата:
On Sunday 23 Sep 2007 11:31:11 pm Robert Treat wrote:
> PgAdminIII
> http://pgadmin.org/translation/
>
> phpPgAdmin
> http://phppgadmin.cvs.sourceforge.net/phppgadmin/webdb/TRANSLATORS?revision
>=1.13

Thank you focussing on postgres now.. will make it to these soon :-)

--
அன்புடன்,
ஆமாச்சு.

வாழிய செந்தமிழ்! வாழ்கநற் றமிழர்!