Обсуждение: Programming new commands problems.

Programming new commands problems.

От
"Akmal Akmalhojaev"
Дата:
Need help. I want to create new system catalog and extend existing commands - CREATE ROLE and another commands
 Akmal.

Re: Programming new commands problems.

От
Martijn van Oosterhout
Дата:
On Sun, Apr 29, 2007 at 07:37:09PM +0000, Akmal Akmalhojaev wrote:
> Need help. I want to create new system catalog and extend existing commands
> - CREATE ROLE and another commands connected with roles. I can't find how to
> add new features into parser. Can you help me?

Check out gram.y in the parser directory.

Have a nice day,