Обсуждение: \da doesn't show result type

\da doesn't show result type

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
Is there a reason that \da doesn't show the functions result type, like \df
does?  I would find that information useful.

--
Peter Eisentraut

Re: \da doesn't show result type

Дата:
> Is there a reason that \da doesn't show the functions result type, like \df
> does?  I would find that information useful.

+1, I've been annoyed by that too.
        regards, tom lane

Re: \da doesn't show result type

От
Magnus Hagander
Дата:
On Tue, Apr 10, 2007 at 10:32:38AM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> > Is there a reason that \da doesn't show the functions result type, like \df
> > does?  I would find that information useful.
>
> +1, I've been annoyed by that too.

Eh, but it does? As of
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-committers/2007-03/msg00138.php.

Or am I missing what you're asking for here? :-)

//Magnus

Re: \da doesn't show result type

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
Am Dienstag, 10. April 2007 17:12 schrieb Magnus Hagander:
> > > Is there a reason that \da doesn't show the functions result type, like
> > > \df does?  I would find that information useful.

> Eh, but it does? As of
> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-committers/2007-03/msg00138.php.

Ah, OK, one feature in 8.3 that I can use. :)

--
Peter Eisentraut