Обсуждение: xmlagg is not supported?

xmlagg is not supported?

От
"Pavel Stehule"
Дата:
Hello,

why xmlagg is missing in SQL/XML support?

Regards
Pavel Stehule

Citite se osamele? Poznejte nekoho vyjmecneho diky Match.com.
http://www.msn.cz/

Re: xmlagg is not supported?

От
"Nikolay Samokhvalov"
Дата:
Hmm... In my patch (http://chernowiki.ru/index.php?node=98) I didn't
remove this, moreover I've fixed a couple of issues...

Looks like it was removed by Peter (both patches he mailed lack it).

Actually, without this function a set is SQL/XML publishing functions
becomes rather poor.

Peter?

On 12/22/06, Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> why xmlagg is missing in SQL/XML support?
>
> Regards
> Pavel Stehule

> Citite se osamele? Poznejte nekoho vyjmecneho diky Match.com.
> http://www.msn.cz/

Best regards,
Nikolay

Re: xmlagg is not supported?

От
"Nikolay Samokhvalov"
Дата:
Another thing that was removed is XMLCOMMENT..

--
Best regards,
Nikolay

Re: xmlagg is not supported?

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
Nikolay Samokhvalov wrote:
> Another thing that was removed is XMLCOMMENT..

XMLCOMMENT works.

--
Peter Eisentraut

Re: xmlagg is not supported?

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
Pavel Stehule wrote:
> why xmlagg is missing in SQL/XML support?

Because the version contained in the patch did not work properly.  It
should be added back, of course.

--
Peter Eisentraut