Обсуждение: First Release Candidate Uploaded ...

First Release Candidate Uploaded ...

От
"Marc G. Fournier"
Дата:

Re: First Release Candidate Uploaded ...

От
Tatsuo Ishii
Дата:
Looks good to me.
--
Tatsuo Ishii
SRA OSS, Inc. Japan

Re: First Release Candidate Uploaded ...

От
Dave Page
Дата:
Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> Should be available on ftp.postgresql.org by now, as I uploaded it mid-evening
> on Friday ... please run through it for anything obvious ...
>
> DaveP is aiming for a Windows binary to be ready by Monday, after which we will
> do a general announce ...

I found some time this evening, so it's bundled and uploaded now.

Regards, Dave

Re: First Release Candidate Uploaded ...

От
"Thomas H."
Дата:
>> DaveP is aiming for a Windows binary to be ready by Monday, after which
>> we will do a general announce ...
>
> I found some time this evening, so it's bundled and uploaded now.

i've noticed the postgres.exe executable is still in the zip file
("no-installer" version). wasn't it planned to to be removed?

- thomas

Re: First Release Candidate Uploaded ...

От
Dave Page
Дата:
Thomas H. wrote:
>>> DaveP is aiming for a Windows binary to be ready by Monday, after
>>> which we will do a general announce ...
>>
>> I found some time this evening, so it's bundled and uploaded now.
>
> i've noticed the postgres.exe executable is still in the zip file
> ("no-installer" version). wasn't it planned to to be removed?

The no-installer archives are simply what 'make install' creates, plus a
few supporting DLLs. postgres.exe shouldn't be in the MSI installer though.

Regards, Dave.

Re: First Release Candidate Uploaded ...

От
"Magnus Hagander"
Дата:

> >> I found some time this evening, so it's bundled and uploaded now.
> >
> > i've noticed the postgres.exe executable is still in the zip file
> > ("no-installer" version). wasn't it planned to to be removed?
>
> The no-installer archives are simply what 'make install'
> creates, plus a few supporting DLLs. postgres.exe shouldn't
> be in the MSI installer though.

I certainly hope it is. postmaster.exe, however, shouldn't be there.

//Magnus