Обсуждение: Parser

Parser

От
jengono1@gmail.com
Дата:
Hi
I was workin on the parser version 8.1.2 but wheneva simply update the
date the compilation fails not even ne changes. but the same thing when
done in 8.0.3 it works nicely.
Pls help.

Re: Parser

От
Martijn van Oosterhout
Дата:
On Mon, Apr 17, 2006 at 08:07:23AM -0700, jengono1@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi
> I was workin on the parser version 8.1.2 but wheneva simply update the
> date the compilation fails not even ne changes. but the same thing when
> done in 8.0.3 it works nicely.

What are you talking about? Please provide exact error messages and a
description of what you are doing.

Re: Parser

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
jengono1@gmail.com wrote:
> I was workin on the parser version 8.1.2 but wheneva simply update
> the date the compilation fails not even ne changes.

parse error

--
Peter Eisentraut