Обсуждение: I have changed employers

I have changed employers

Дата:
FYI, I have left SRA and am now working for EnterpriseDB:
http://www.enterprisedb.com/news_events/press_releases/04_04_06.do

I will be doing the same community work I did before, so my role in the
project will not change.  (I will remain perpetually backlogged.  :-) )

I will always be grateful for SRA's sponsorship of my work for 4.5
years, and wish them continued success.

I am also looking forward to working with EnterpriseDB on new projects
and opportunities.

--  Bruce Momjian   http://candle.pha.pa.us

Re: I have changed employers

От
Alvaro Herrera
Дата:
Bruce Momjian wrote:
> FYI, I have left SRA and am now working for EnterpriseDB:
>
>     http://www.enterprisedb.com/news_events/press_releases/04_04_06.do

Congratulations!

> I will be doing the same community work I did before, so my role in the
> project will not change.  (I will remain perpetually backlogged.  :-) )

Bummer, I had expected they would have you working on the 2nd edition of
your book :-)

Re: I have changed employers

От
"Luke Lonergan"
Дата:
Bruce,

On 4/4/06 5:06 PM, "Bruce Momjian" <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us> wrote:

> I am also looking forward to working with EnterpriseDB on new projects
> and opportunities.

Congrats!

- Luke

Re: I have changed employers

От
Devrim GUNDUZ
Дата:
Hi,

On Tue, 2006-04-04 at 20:06 -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> FYI, I have left SRA and am now working for EnterpriseDB:

Congratulations Bruce!

It is good to see many community members working in PostgreSQL-related
companies.

Co-Authors: PL/php, plPerlNG - http://www.commandprompt.com/