Обсуждение: Persistent error

Persistent error

От
"Flavio Caiuby"
Дата:
Dear hackers
I have downloaded and instaled  pgadim2   (and pgadmin3 corrected for my Windows98 -second edition) .When I
try to conect my web  server,  where I have an AVL  program
to nurse and inspect an error message comes and I cannot proceed with the inspection.
The error is " Column "datpath"does not exist " .
And now? How to proceed ???
Please help me .
Flavio Caiuby --São Paulo - Brazil

Re: Persistent error

От
Christopher Kings-Lynne
Дата:
I believe pgAdmin only supports PostgreSQL 7.3 and above.

Chris

Flavio Caiuby wrote:
> Dear hackers
> I have downloaded and instaled  pgadim2   (and pgadmin3 corrected for my
> Windows98 -second edition) .When I
> try to conect my web  server,  where I have an AVL  program
> to nurse and inspect an error message comes and I cannot proceed with
> the inspection.
> The error is " Column "datpath"does not exist " .
> And now? How to proceed ???
> Please help me .
> Flavio Caiuby --São Paulo - Brazil

Re: Persistent error

Дата:
"Flavio Caiuby" <fcaiuby@flair.com.br> writes:
> The error is " Column "datpath"does not exist " .

You need a newer version of pgadmin --- pg_database.datpath went away
in PG 8.0, but older versions of pgadmin don't know about that.
        regards, tom lane