Обсуждение: Re: New project launched : PostgreSQL GUI Installer for

Re: New project launched : PostgreSQL GUI Installer for

От
"Dave Page"

pgAdmin?

Regards, Dave.

Re: New project launched : PostgreSQL GUI Installer for

От
Devrim GUNDUZ
Дата:
Hi,

On Tue, 2006-01-31 at 09:15 +0000, Dave Page wrote:

> > As was said, a gui to produce postgresql.conf files (off host)
> > can be of value.
>
> pgAdmin?

Installer should "produce" a postgresql.conf, based on some selections
via the interface. Then we will use pgAdmin to edit, improve, etc.
postgresql.conf.

Re: New project launched : PostgreSQL GUI Installer for

От
Tino Wildenhain
Дата:
Dave Page schrieb:

>>As was said, a gui to produce postgresql.conf files (off host)
>>can be of value.
>

> pgAdmin?

Well, strictly spoken a gui text editor is a gui... but I rather
had in mind something guided with buttons, select boxes and stuff
and references to documentation, calculations and the like.
 :-)

Tino