Обсуждение: PostgreSQL and shared memory.

PostgreSQL and shared memory.

От
Thomas Hallgren
Дата:
Hi,
I'd like to get a general understanding of what kind of structures
PostgreSQL puts in shared memory and how they are managed. I'd like some
hints on where to start looking. Source, docs, prior discussions,
anything is considered helpful.

TIA,
Thomas Hallgren

Re: PostgreSQL and shared memory.

Дата:
Thomas Hallgren wrote:
> Hi,
> I'd like to get a general understanding of what kind of structures
> PostgreSQL puts in shared memory and how they are managed. I'd like some
> hints on where to start looking. Source, docs, prior discussions,
> anything is considered helpful.

Have you looked on the developers page.  My internals through pictures
talk should help too.

Pennsylvania19073