Обсуждение: Anonymous CVS working?

Anonymous CVS working?

От
Michael Fuhr
Дата:
Any problems with CVS or anonymous CVS since the work last evening?
Anonymous CVS hasn't given me the following commit yet; it's been
almost twelve hours since it was made:

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-committers/2005-11/msg00553.php

--
Michael Fuhr

Re: Anonymous CVS working?

Дата:
Michael Fuhr <mike@fuhr.org> writes:
> Any problems with CVS or anonymous CVS since the work last evening?

The master CVS is fine, but I agree that the anonymous mirror doesn't
seem to be tracking it ...
        regards, tom lane

Re: Anonymous CVS working?

От
Alvaro Herrera
Tom Lane wrote:
> Michael Fuhr <mike@fuhr.org> writes:
> > Any problems with CVS or anonymous CVS since the work last evening?
>
> The master CVS is fine, but I agree that the anonymous mirror doesn't
> seem to be tracking it ...

Apparently the CVSup server is down too.  I wonder if the anon CVS copy
is taken from CVSup.

Re: Anonymous CVS working?

От
"Marc G. Fournier"
Дата:
cvsup back up and running ...

On Mon, 28 Nov 2005, Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> Tom Lane wrote:
>> Michael Fuhr <mike@fuhr.org> writes:
>>> Any problems with CVS or anonymous CVS since the work last evening?
>>
>> The master CVS is fine, but I agree that the anonymous mirror doesn't
>> seem to be tracking it ...
>
> Apparently the CVSup server is down too.  I wonder if the anon CVS copy
> is taken from CVSup.
>
> --
> Alvaro Herrera                                http://www.CommandPrompt.com/

----

Re: Anonymous CVS working?

От
"Marc G. Fournier"
Дата:
On Mon, 28 Nov 2005, Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> Tom Lane wrote:
>> Michael Fuhr <mike@fuhr.org> writes:
>>> Any problems with CVS or anonymous CVS since the work last evening?
>>
>> The master CVS is fine, but I agree that the anonymous mirror doesn't
>> seem to be tracking it ...
>
> Apparently the CVSup server is down too.  I wonder if the anon CVS copy
> is taken from CVSup.

Give me a couple of minutes ...

----