Обсуждение: Build Farm: thrush

Build Farm: thrush

От
Gaetano Mendola
Дата:
Hi all,
I'm the administrator of that machine and PLCheck is failing.
Is there anything I can do to fix it ?

Regards
Gaetano Mendola

Re: Build Farm: thrush

Дата:
Gaetano Mendola <mendola@bigfoot.com> writes:
> I'm the administrator of that machine and PLCheck is failing.
> Is there anything I can do to fix it ?

What version of Python have you got on that thing?  It seems to be
emitting still another spelling of the encoding error message :-(
        regards, tom lane

Re: Build Farm: thrush

От
Gaetano Mendola
Tom Lane wrote:
> Gaetano Mendola <mendola@bigfoot.com> writes:
>> I'm the administrator of that machine and PLCheck is failing.
>> Is there anything I can do to fix it ?
>
> What version of Python have you got on that thing?  It seems to be
> emitting still another spelling of the encoding error message :-(

$ python -V
Python 2.2.3

Regards
Gaetano Mendola

Re: Build Farm: thrush

От
Michael Fuhr
Дата:
On Mon, Oct 03, 2005 at 05:19:43PM +0200, Gaetano Mendola wrote:
> Tom Lane wrote:
> > Gaetano Mendola <mendola@bigfoot.com> writes:
> >> I'm the administrator of that machine and PLCheck is failing.
> >> Is there anything I can do to fix it ?
> >
> > What version of Python have you got on that thing?  It seems to be
> > emitting still another spelling of the encoding error message :-(
>
> $ python -V
> Python 2.2.3

The attached variant file (plpython_error_2.out) should allow this
Python version's wording of the error message.

--
Michael Fuhr

Вложения

Re: Build Farm: thrush

Дата:
Michael Fuhr <mike@fuhr.org> writes:
> On Mon, Oct 03, 2005 at 05:19:43PM +0200, Gaetano Mendola wrote:
>>> What version of Python have you got on that thing?  It seems to be
>>> emitting still another spelling of the encoding error message :-(
>>
>> $ python -V
>> Python 2.2.3

> The attached variant file (plpython_error_2.out) should allow this
> Python version's wording of the error message.

Applied, thanks.
        regards, tom lane