Обсуждение: commit_delay and commit_siblings

commit_delay and commit_siblings

От
"Joshua D. Drake"
Дата:
Hello,

I heard mention from Berkus that these may be going by the wayside. Any
truth to that?

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

--
Your PostgreSQL solutions provider, Command Prompt, Inc.
24x7 support - 1.800.492.2240, programming, and consulting

Re: commit_delay and commit_siblings

Дата:
> I heard mention from Berkus that these may be going by the wayside. Any
> truth to that?

Tatsuo put up some benchmark numbers showing that they can be of use,
so unless somebody refutes those results, I guess they stay.  (I have
doubts about the results myself, but have been too busy with other
stuff to investigate.)
        regards, tom lane