Обсуждение: Regression test plpgsql vs. rangefuncs conflict

Regression test plpgsql vs. rangefuncs conflict

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
The regression test files plpgsql and rangefuncs both create a dup()
function, and as they are run in parallel this just caused an error for
me, as attached.  This just happened once for me, but it still ought to
be corrected.

--
Peter Eisentraut

Re: Regression test plpgsql vs. rangefuncs conflict

Дата:
> The regression test files plpgsql and rangefuncs both create a dup()
> function, and as they are run in parallel this just caused an error for
> me, as attached.  This just happened once for me, but it still ought to
> be corrected.

Wups, that's my fault.  Fixed.
        regards, tom lane