Обсуждение: Heads up: impending 8.0, 7.4, 7.3 releases

Heads up: impending 8.0, 7.4, 7.3 releases

Дата:
As you probably already read on pgsql-announce, we are looking to
release updates in the 7.3 and later branches shortly, due to some
recently identified security issues.  (BTW, thanks to andrew@supernews
for reporting the conversion-function problem.)  There's not a definite
time set yet, but it'll be in the next couple of days.

Anyone have any last-minute fixes they want to get into those releases?
        regards, tom lane

Re: Heads up: impending 8.0, 7.4, 7.3 releases

От
"Joshua D. Drake"
Tom Lane wrote:
> As you probably already read on pgsql-announce, we are looking to
> release updates in the 7.3 and later branches shortly, due to some
> recently identified security issues.  (BTW, thanks to andrew@supernews
> for reporting the conversion-function problem.)  There's not a definite
> time set yet, but it'll be in the next couple of days.
>
> Anyone have any last-minute fixes they want to get into those releases?

table partitioning?

;)

>             regards, tom lane

Managed Services, Shared and Dedication Hosting