Обсуждение: Documentation on new features?

Documentation on new features?

От
"Jonathan M. Gardner"
Дата:

Re: Documentation on new features?

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
Jonathan M. Gardner wrote:
> Should I submit documentation changes to the sgml files for nested
> transcations? It will most likely be wrong, but maybe enough will be
> right that those who know better won't have to spend much time.

It would certainly be appreciated if you could work on this.  Please
contact the author of the nested transaction feature to get the
technical details.

--
Peter Eisentraut

Re: Documentation on new features?