Обсуждение: 7.4.3 running a bit late ...

7.4.3 running a bit late ...

От
"Marc G. Fournier"
Дата:
got everything built this evening, just giving it a bit of time to
propogate out to the mirrors before announcing ...

----

Re: 7.4.3 running a bit late ...

Дата:
"Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@postgresql.org> writes:
> got everything built this evening, just giving it a bit of time to
> propogate out to the mirrors before announcing ...

Final tarball looks good from here ... but don't forget to update
the symlinks at the top level of the ftp site.
        regards, tom lane

Re: 7.4.3 running a bit late ...

От
david@fetter.org (David Fetter)
Дата:
"Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@postgresql.org> wrote:

> got everything built this evening, just giving it a bit of time to
> propogate out to the mirrors before announcing ...

BitTorrent <http://bt.postgresql.org> is up, and thanks for putting
the tarballs on that VM :)

Cheers,
phone: +1 510 893 6100    mobile: +1 415 235 3778

A hundred times every day I remind myself that my inner and outer life
are based on the labors of others.                                                      Albert Einstein

Re: 7.4.3 running a bit late ...

От
"Marc G. Fournier"
Дата:
On Tue, 15 Jun 2004, David Fetter wrote:

> "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@postgresql.org> wrote:
>
>> got everything built this evening, just giving it a bit of time to
>> propogate out to the mirrors before announcing ...
>
> BitTorrent <http://bt.postgresql.org> is up, and thanks for putting
> the tarballs on that VM :)

ftp.postgresql.org == bt.postgresql.org :)  So, don't break it, eh? :)

----