Обсуждение: 7.4.2 ... all commits in?

7.4.2 ... all commits in?

От
"Marc G. Fournier"
Дата:
I know Bruce did the RELEASE NOTES and all that week bit early, so I just
want to make sure there is nothing outstanding before I package her up ...

I'll do it around midnight GMT tonight baring any raised hands ...

----

Re: 7.4.2 ... all commits in?

Дата:
"Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@postgresql.org> writes:
> I'll do it around midnight GMT tonight baring any raised hands ...

I am working on improving the release notes, but will have that commit
in within the next hour or two ...
        regards, tom lane

Re: 7.4.2 ... all commits in?

От
"Matthew T. O'Connor"

> I know Bruce did the RELEASE NOTES and all that week bit early, so I
> just want to make sure there is nothing outstanding before I package her
> up ...
>
> I'll do it around midnight GMT tonight baring any raised hands ...

I was hoping to have the pg_autovacuum fixes commited, but Tom found some
faults with the patch I submitted.  Unfortunately, I haven't been able to
spend any more time on it since Tom's response, and I won't be able to
look at this until at least tomorrow.

Tom any chance you want to knock this ont out quickly so that it's
included in 7.4.2?  Otherwise I'll get to it as soon as I can.

Matthew

Re: 7.4.2 ... all commits in?

Дата:
"Matthew T. O'Connor" <matthew@zeut.net> writes:
> Tom any chance you want to knock this ont out quickly so that it's
> included in 7.4.2?  Otherwise I'll get to it as soon as I can.

No ... last-minute patches are a bad idea ... it'll have to be fixed
later.

(Marc, we're ready to wrap AFAIK.)
        regards, tom lane