Обсуждение: 7.3.6 bundled ...

7.3.6 bundled ...

От
"Marc G. Fournier"
Дата:
Will create all the linages in the morning, but the bundle is created
under /pub/source/v7.3.6 on the main web site (soon to be on the mirrors)
... I added code to the mk script for the 7.3.x branch so that bz2 copies
are also made ...

sizes all look about right, if someone wants to download and confirm?

----

Re: 7.3.6 bundled ...

Дата:
"Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@postgresql.org> writes:
> sizes all look about right, if someone wants to download and confirm?

The full gz and bz2 tarballs match what I have here.  Didn't check the
partial tarballs.
        regards, tom lane

Re: 7.3.6 bundled ...

От
Tatsuo Ishii
Дата:
> "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@postgresql.org> writes:
> > sizes all look about right, if someone wants to download and confirm?
>
> The full gz and bz2 tarballs match what I have here.  Didn't check the
> partial tarballs.

I have tested postgresql-7.3.6.tar.gz. All regression tests
passed. This is Linux Kernel 2.4.22+glibc 2.2.4+gcc 2.95...
--
Tatsuo Ishii