Обсуждение: How to get Relation name from Oid ??

How to get Relation name from Oid ??

От
"Ramanujam H S Iyengar"
Дата:
Hello ,

Can somebody please tell me how to get the name of the relation (Attribute
also) from the Oid and the otherway back (Oid from name) ??

thanks
-Ramu

Masterpieces made affordable! Buy art prints.
http://go.msnserver.com/IN/42736.asp MSN Shopping.

Re: How to get Relation name from Oid ??

От
Richard Huxton
Дата:
On Saturday 28 February 2004 18:47, Ramanujam H S Iyengar wrote:
> Hello ,
>
> Can somebody please tell me how to get the name of the relation (Attribute
> also) from the Oid and the otherway back (Oid from name) ??

The pg_class table is what you want.

See the system-tables chapter of the manuals for details.

--  Richard Huxton Archonet Ltd