Обсуждение: Missing TODO? EXPLAIN vs functions

Missing TODO? EXPLAIN vs functions

От
Richard Huxton
Дата:
Could have sworn this was already listed as a TODO, but can't see it on the
developer website. IMHO it's something that's needed, especially with
differing behaviour due to compiled plans.

--  Richard Huxton Archonet Ltd

Re: Missing TODO? EXPLAIN vs functions

Дата:
> Could have sworn this was already listed as a TODO, but can't see it on the
> developer website. IMHO it's something that's needed, especially with
> differing behaviour due to compiled plans.

See PREPARE and EXPLAIN EXECUTE.
        regards, tom lane

Re: Missing TODO? EXPLAIN vs functions

От
Richard Huxton
Дата:
On Friday 20 February 2004 14:21, Tom Lane wrote:
> Richard Huxton <dev@archonet.com> writes:
> > Could have sworn this was already listed as a TODO, but can't see it on
> > the developer website. IMHO it's something that's needed, especially with
> > differing behaviour due to compiled plans.
>
> See PREPARE and EXPLAIN EXECUTE.

Yes indeed - knew I'd seen someone mention it months ago.

Thanks, Tom

--  Richard Huxton Archonet Ltd