Обсуждение: Timestamps on schema objects

Timestamps on schema objects

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
People occasionally seem to ask for keeping time stamps on schema objects
(tables, functions, etc.) about when they were created and last altered
(in their structure, not the data in the tables).  I think that this would
be a relatively useful and painless feature.  What do others think?

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net

Re: Timestamps on schema objects

От
"Dave Page"

Hi Peter,

I don't have a specific need at the moment, but on previous pgAdmin work
could have really used a version number or timestamp.

+1 here.

Regards, Dave

Re: Timestamps on schema objects

От
Christopher Kings-Lynne
Дата:
> People occasionally seem to ask for keeping time stamps on schema objects
> (tables, functions, etc.) about when they were created and last altered
> (in their structure, not the data in the tables).  I think that this would
> be a relatively useful and painless feature.  What do others think?

It has actually occurred to me before that that would be a vaguely
useful feature.

Chris