Обсуждение: pgAdmin III translation: Dutch

pgAdmin III translation: Dutch

От
Frank Schoep
Дата:
Hello there,

I'd be willing to write a Dutch translation for pgAdmin III, if you are
interested in it. I'll give you the language details in advance:
English-language-name: Dutch
Native-language-name: Nederlands

Please let me know if it'd be a good thing to do and I'll start on it whenever
I find the time to do so. Soon, that is.

Sincerely,
Frank Schoep

Re: pgAdmin III translation: Dutch

От
"Dave Page"
Дата:
Hi Frank,

A Dutch translation of pgAdmin3 would be most welcome - thanks for
volunteering! You should find all the details of how to get started at
http://www.pgadmin.org/pgadmin3/translation.php, if not, please email
the pgadmin-hackers@postgresql.org list (not pgsql-hackers) with any
queries. Jean-Michel Poure manages the pgAdmin translations - I have
CC'd this reply to him in case he has any standard info he sends to all
new translators and so he can add your name to the list of translators
(thanks Jean-Michel :-) ).

Thanks again for volunteering!

Regards, Dave

Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
Frank Schoep writes:

> I'd be willing to write a Dutch translation for pgAdmin III,

For matters concerning pgAdmin III, please see its web site
http://www.pgadmin.org/pgadmin3/; there are separate mailing lists for it.

You're also invited to provide a translation for the core of PostgreSQL;
see http://developer.postgresql.org/~petere/nls.php for details.

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net