Обсуждение: before trigger problem

before trigger problem

От
"Marie G. Tuite"
Дата:
I have a problem with a before trigger raising a heap_mark4update error.  It
happens when there are many updates on the same key.  OIDs are off
presumably?  Am running 7.3.2 on RH 7.3.  Have looked around the archives
and found nothing useful - a mention of a known issue and a potential patch?
Or suggestions that vacuum will sporadically clean it up.

I have hack in place - not a long term solution.

Thoughts?  Suggestions?

Thanks.

-Marie

Re: [GENERAL] before trigger problem

Дата:
"Marie G. Tuite" <marie.tuite@edisonaffiliates.com> writes:
> I have a problem with a before trigger raising a heap_mark4update error.  It
> happens when there are many updates on the same key.  OIDs are off
> presumably?  Am running 7.3.2 on RH 7.3.  Have looked around the archives
> and found nothing useful - a mention of a known issue and a potential patch?

Is this the same issue described at
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2003-03/msg01099.php
?  If so, update to 7.3.4.

            regards, tom lane

Re: [GENERAL] before trigger problem

От
"Marie G. Tuite"
Дата:
Same issue - are there rpms anywhere for 7.3.4?

Thanks.

> I have a problem with a before trigger raising a heap_mark4update error.
It
> happens when there are many updates on the same key.  OIDs are off
> presumably?  Am running 7.3.2 on RH 7.3.  Have looked around the archives
> and found nothing useful - a mention of a known issue and a potential
patch?

Is this the same issue described at
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2003-03/msg01099.php
?  If so, update to 7.3.4.