Обсуждение: ftp mirror

ftp mirror

От
ohp@pyrenet.fr
Дата:
Hi Mark

Is it me or is there a problem with ftp mirrors?
The latest shapshots I have here are from June 2; seems rather old..

Regards

--
Olivier PRENANT             Tel:    +33-5-61-50-97-00 (Work)
Quartier d'Harraud Turrou           +33-5-61-50-97-01 (Fax)

Re: ftp mirror

Дата:
ohp@pyrenet.fr writes:
> Is it me or is there a problem with ftp mirrors?
> The latest shapshots I have here are from June 2; seems rather old..

It's not the mirrors' fault --- the nightly snapshots aren't getting
updated on the master site either.  I think this is still on Marc's
"to fix" list.  With beta getting closer, I hope he fixes it soon...
        regards, tom lane

Re: ftp mirror

От
The Hermit Hacker
Дата:
Sorry about that, I had long ago fixed the build, but failed to add it to
cron ... new build created and cron entry added ... :(

On Mon, 23 Jun 2003, Tom Lane wrote:

> ohp@pyrenet.fr writes:
> > Is it me or is there a problem with ftp mirrors?
> > The latest shapshots I have here are from June 2; seems rather old..
>
> It's not the mirrors' fault --- the nightly snapshots aren't getting
> updated on the master site either.  I think this is still on Marc's
> "to fix" list.  With beta getting closer, I hope he fixes it soon...
>
>             regards, tom lane

Systems Administrator @ hub.org

Re: ftp mirror

От
"Christopher Kings-Lynne"
Дата:
> Is it me or is there a problem with ftp mirrors?
> The latest shapshots I have here are from June 2; seems rather old..

Also, what happened to www.au.postgresql.org???

Chris

Re: ftp mirror

От
"Dave Page"

My fault, sorry. I've asked Marc to fix the DNS.

Regards, Dave.