Обсуждение: anoncvs ?

anoncvs ?

От
Oleg Bartunov
Дата:
Hi there,

I may miss something, but anonymous cvs is not working for me:
unknown host rs.postgresql.org

Regards,    Oleg
phone: +007(095)939-16-83, +007(095)939-23-83

Re: anoncvs ?

Дата:
Oleg Bartunov <oleg@sai.msu.su> writes:
> I may miss something, but anonymous cvs is not working for me:
> unknown host rs.postgresql.org

Shouldn't that be anoncvs.postgresql.org?

It does look like Marc just moved all the nameservers for
postgresql.org.  Your local nameserver may be caching old data
for the nameserver locations.  If you're having trouble resolving
*.postgresql.org names, try a quick nameserver restart ...
        regards, tom lane

Re: anoncvs ?

От
Oleg Bartunov
Дата:
On Fri, 16 May 2003, Tom Lane wrote:

> Oleg Bartunov <oleg@sai.msu.su> writes:
> > I may miss something, but anonymous cvs is not working for me:
> > unknown host rs.postgresql.org
>
> Shouldn't that be anoncvs.postgresql.org?

Thanks Tom,

that works.