Обсуждение: ELOGs doubled up

ELOGs doubled up

От
"Christopher Kings-Lynne"
Дата:
Hi All,

Has anyone committed something that would cause me to be getting doubles of
all my ELOG messages?  Or is it something I've changed in my local CVS?

Chris

Re: ELOGs doubled up

От
Rod Taylor
Дата:
On Wed, 2002-07-17 at 04:36, Christopher Kings-Lynne wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Has anyone committed something that would cause me to be getting doubles of
> all my ELOG messages?  Or is it something I've changed in my local CVS?

You probably started the daemon without redirecting the server logs to a
file.

Both the server and client were started from the same terminal and are
printing the output ;)

Re: ELOGs doubled up

От
Christopher Kings-Lynne
Дата:
> > Has anyone committed something that would cause me to be getting doubles of
> > all my ELOG messages?  Or is it something I've changed in my local CVS?
>
> You probably started the daemon without redirecting the server logs to a
> file.
>
> Both the server and client were started from the same terminal and are
> printing the output ;)

Damn.  You picked it!

Chris