Обсуждение: Ready for RC1?

Ready for RC1?

Дата:
AFAIK we are go for 7.2RC1.
        regards, tom lane

Re: Ready for RC1?

От
"Marc G. Fournier"
Дата:
Tom, can you confirm that you don't want to do this for at least the Linux
case?  If not, will roll her ...

On Mon, 21 Jan 2002, Peter Eisentraut wrote:

> Marc G. Fournier writes:
>
> > No ... I've held off waiting on a resolution of the problem that Tom Lane
> > brought up with the RTLD_* stuff, since if any changes in there are going
> > in, they should be done *at least* before RC1 ...
>
> We're not doing that in this release, AFAIK.
>
> --
> Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net

Re: Ready for RC1?

Дата:
"Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org> writes:
> Tom, can you confirm that you don't want to do this for at least the Linux
> case?  If not, will roll her ...

Yes, I think we should sit tight on this for 7.2.  There seemed to be
some people arguing that RTLD_LAZY might be better; I disagree, but
will not force the issue until the argument is settled.  Let's roll...
        regards, tom lane