Обсуждение: Regression test database is not working

Regression test database is not working

От
"Robert E. Bruccoleri"
Дата:
While trying to update the regression test database for PostgreSQL 7.1 beta2
for SGI Irix 6.5 (it passed), I got the following message:

Warning: PostgreSQL query failed: ERROR: Relation 'regresstests' does not exist in
/usr/local/www/developer/regress/regress.php on line 258
Database write failed.

Please let me know when it's working again. --Bob

+----------------------------------+------------------------------------+
| Robert E. Bruccoleri, Ph.D.      | Phone: 609 737 6383                |
| President, Congenomics, Inc.     | Fax:   609 737 7528                |
| 114 W Franklin Ave, Suite K1,4,5 | email: bruc@acm.org                |
| P.O. Box 314                     | URL:   http://www.congen.com/~bruc |
| Pennington, NJ 08534             |                                    |
+----------------------------------+------------------------------------+

Re: Regression test database is not working

От
Vince Vielhaber
Дата:
On Wed, 12 Dec 2001, Robert E. Bruccoleri wrote:

> While trying to update the regression test database for PostgreSQL 7.1 beta2
> for SGI Irix 6.5 (it passed), I got the following message:
>
> Warning: PostgreSQL query failed: ERROR: Relation 'regresstests' does not exist in
> /usr/local/www/developer/regress/regress.php on line 258
> Database write failed.
>
> Please let me know when it's working again. --Bob

There's a whole lot more than that missing.

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH    email: vev@michvhf.com    http://www.pop4.net        56K Nationwide Dialup from $16.00/mo
atPop4 Networking       Online Campground Directory    http://www.camping-usa.com      Online Giftshop Superstore
http://www.cloudninegifts.com