Обсуждение: v7.2b3 packages rebuilt ...

v7.2b3 packages rebuilt ...

От
"Marc G. Fournier"
Дата:
Okay, now that Vince and I have the DNS re-sorted out, and I'm pulling
from the right source, I've rebuilt the packages ...

Tom, can you check them over now and let me know if they look okay?
Header appears right now (/cvsroot vs /projects/cvsroot) ...

I'll do an announce later on tonight until there are any noticeable
problems with it ...

Re: v7.2b3 packages rebuilt ...

От
Lamar Owen
Дата:
On Friday 23 November 2001 08:35 am, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> I'll do an announce later on tonight until there are any noticeable
> problems with it ...

RPMs of 7.2b3-the-second built and uploaded. No noticeable difference here in
the process.
--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio

Re: v7.2b3 packages rebuilt ...

> Okay, now that Vince and I have the DNS re-sorted out, and I'm pulling
> from the right source, I've rebuilt the packages ...
>
> Tom, can you check them over now and let me know if they look okay?
> Header appears right now (/cvsroot vs /projects/cvsroot) ...

I assume that /projects/cvsroot is still needed by anoncvs and /cvsroot
for login cvs?  I need to know for cvs.sgml.

Pennsylvania19026

Re: v7.2b3 packages rebuilt ...

Дата:
"Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org> writes:
> Tom, can you check them over now and let me know if they look okay?
> Header appears right now (/cvsroot vs /projects/cvsroot) ...

Looks good now.  Thanks for fixing the path discrepancy.
        regards, tom lane

Re: v7.2b3 packages rebuilt ...

От
"Marc G. Fournier"
Дата:
On Fri, 23 Nov 2001, Tom Lane wrote:

> "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org> writes:
> > Tom, can you check them over now and let me know if they look okay?
> > Header appears right now (/cvsroot vs /projects/cvsroot) ...
>
> Looks good now.  Thanks for fixing the path discrepancy.

No probs ... I figure Peter worked hard to make sure everything was
building properly with the docs, best to make sure that its easy for us to
check/test the package before we send it out to the general populace ...

Re: v7.2b3 packages rebuilt ...

От
"Marc G. Fournier"
Дата:
nothing has changed as far as the docs are concerned ... :)

On Fri, 23 Nov 2001, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> > Okay, now that Vince and I have the DNS re-sorted out, and I'm pulling
> > from the right source, I've rebuilt the packages ...
> >
> > Tom, can you check them over now and let me know if they look okay?
> > Header appears right now (/cvsroot vs /projects/cvsroot) ...
>
> I assume that /projects/cvsroot is still needed by anoncvs and /cvsroot
> for login cvs?  I need to know for cvs.sgml.

Re: v7.2b3 packages rebuilt ...

От
Oleg Bartunov
Дата:
Marc,

Seems there is a problem with anoncvs:

cvs update: authorization failed: server anoncvs.postgresql.org rejected access to /projects/cvsroot for user anoncvs

Oleg

On Fri, 23 Nov 2001, Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> nothing has changed as far as the docs are concerned ... :)
>
> On Fri, 23 Nov 2001, Bruce Momjian wrote:
>

> > > Okay, now that Vince and I have the DNS re-sorted out, and I'm pulling
> > > from the right source, I've rebuilt the packages ...
> > >
> > > Tom, can you check them over now and let me know if they look okay?
> > > Header appears right now (/cvsroot vs /projects/cvsroot) ...
> >
> > I assume that /projects/cvsroot is still needed by anoncvs and /cvsroot
> > for login cvs?  I need to know for cvs.sgml.
> >
> > --
> >   pgman@candle.pha.pa.us               |  (610) 853-3000
> >   +  If your life is a hard drive,     |  830 Blythe Avenue
> >   +  Christ can be your backup.        |  Drexel Hill, Pennsylvania 19026

> http://archives.postgresql.org

Regards,    Oleg
phone: +007(095)939-16-83, +007(095)939-23-83

anoncvs busted (was Re: v7.2b3 packages rebuilt ...)

Дата:
Oleg Bartunov <oleg@sai.msu.su> writes:
> Seems there is a problem with anoncvs:
> cvs update: authorization failed: server anoncvs.postgresql.org rejected access to /projects/cvsroot for user
anoncvs

Yeah, I'm seeing the same:

$ cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@anoncvs.postgresql.org:/projects/cvsroot login
(Logging in to anoncvs@anoncvs.postgresql.org)
CVS password:            <-- entered empty password here
cvs [login aborted]: authorization failed: server anoncvs.postgresql.org rejected access
$

anoncvs.postgresql.org is resolving as 64.49.215.8, in case that
matters.
        regards, tom lane