Обсуждение: PostgreSQL 7.2b2 on Qube2

PostgreSQL 7.2b2 on Qube2

От
Tatsuo Ishii
Дата:
Are we gathering info about platforms those successfully run 7.2?

Anyway, here is a report from Hisao SHIBUYA <shibuya@alpha.or.jp>.

Linux MIPS (Cobalt Qube2)

kernel-2.0.34C53_SK-2
glibc-2.0.7-29.4C1
gcc-2.7.2-C2
--
Tatsuo Ishii

Re: PostgreSQL 7.2b2 on Qube2

От
Thomas Lockhart
Дата:
> Are we gathering info about platforms those successfully run 7.2?

Yes, I'll put out a call to make it official.

> Anyway, here is a report from Hisao SHIBUYA <shibuya@alpha.or.jp>.

Thanks. I assume that this is a successful report? ;)
                    - Thomas

Re: PostgreSQL 7.2b2 on Qube2

От
Tatsuo Ishii
Дата:
> > Are we gathering info about platforms those successfully run 7.2?
>
> Yes, I'll put out a call to make it official.

Thanks.

> > Anyway, here is a report from Hisao SHIBUYA <shibuya@alpha.or.jp>.
>
> Thanks. I assume that this is a successful report? ;)

Oh, of course:-)
--
Tatsuo Ishii

Re: PostgreSQL 7.2b2 on Qube2

От
Vince Vielhaber
Дата:
On Thu, 15 Nov 2001, Thomas Lockhart wrote:

> > Are we gathering info about platforms those successfully run 7.2?
>
> Yes, I'll put out a call to make it official.
>
> > Anyway, here is a report from Hisao SHIBUYA <shibuya@alpha.or.jp>.
>
> Thanks. I assume that this is a successful report? ;)

Don't forget about the regression test database.  There's a link on
the Developer's site, and everything should be working now.

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH    email: vev@michvhf.com    http://www.pop4.net        56K Nationwide Dialup from $16.00/mo
atPop4 Networking       Online Campground Directory    http://www.camping-usa.com      Online Giftshop Superstore
http://www.cloudninegifts.com