Обсуждение: CVS commit messages

CVS commit messages

От
Neil Padgett
Question:

What has changed with the CVS repository lately? I notice that all of the
commit messages I've read lately on pgsql-committers seem to come from
Marc Fournier. Has Marc just been committing all recent changes, or are
all commit messages, regardless of committer, showing as from Marc?

Neil

--
Neil Padgett
Red Hat Canada Ltd.                       E-Mail:  npadgett@redhat.com

Re: CVS commit messages

От
"Marc G. Fournier"
Дата:
I have to look into the commit script to see about pulling out th eproper
committer ... cvs logs show the person who did the commit, but the email's
are coming from me ...

On Sun, 9 Sep 2001, Neil Padgett wrote:

> Question:
>
> What has changed with the CVS repository lately? I notice that all of the
> commit messages I've read lately on pgsql-committers seem to come from
> Marc Fournier. Has Marc just been committing all recent changes, or are
> all commit messages, regardless of committer, showing as from Marc?
>
> Neil
>
> --
> Neil Padgett
> Red Hat Canada Ltd.                       E-Mail:  npadgett@redhat.com
> 2323 Yonge Street, Suite #300,
> Toronto, ON  M4P 2C9

Re: CVS commit messages

> Question:
>
> What has changed with the CVS repository lately? I notice that all of the
> commit messages I've read lately on pgsql-committers seem to come from
> Marc Fournier. Has Marc just been committing all recent changes, or are
> all commit messages, regardless of committer, showing as from Marc?

There is some bug that puts Marc's name on everything. The CVS log
messages have the proper name but the email doesn't.

Pennsylvania19026