Обсуждение: CVS access

CVS access

От
Tatsuo Ishii
Дата:
I seem to be unable to access the CVS server:

cvs [update aborted]: connect to cvs.postgresql.org:2401 failed:

Marc, do you know anthing about this?
--
Tatsuo Ishii

Re: CVS access

От
darcy@druid.net (D'Arcy J.M. Cain)
Дата:
Thus spake Tatsuo Ishii
> I seem to be unable to access the CVS server:
>
> cvs [update aborted]: connect to cvs.postgresql.org:2401 failed:
>
> Marc, do you know anthing about this?

And while you are at it can you get my access working again please.  I
know that you are busy but I have things to change in PyGreSQL.  Putting
that into the PostgreSQL CVS tree was supposed to make things easier
all around, not impossible.  I haven't been able to make any changes to
PyGreSQL for at least a month now.

Please and thank you.

Re: CVS access

От
"Marc G. Fournier"
Дата:
okay, is this still a problem, and is this with the new password that I
issued/email'd about a couple of weeks back?

On Wed, 5 Sep 2001, Tatsuo Ishii wrote:

> I seem to be unable to access the CVS server:
>
> cvs [update aborted]: connect to cvs.postgresql.org:2401 failed:
>
> Marc, do you know anthing about this?
> --
> Tatsuo Ishii

Re: CVS access

От
darcy@druid.net (D'Arcy J.M. Cain)
Дата:
Thus spake Marc G. Fournier
> okay, is this still a problem, and is this with the new password that I
> issued/email'd about a couple of weeks back?

Are you also addressing my problem connecting?

Re: CVS access

От
"Marc G. Fournier"
Дата:
with the new passowwrd, your problem should be resolved too ... is it not?

On Fri, 7 Sep 2001, D'Arcy J.M. Cain wrote:

> Thus spake Marc G. Fournier
> > okay, is this still a problem, and is this with the new password that I
> > issued/email'd about a couple of weeks back?
>
> Are you also addressing my problem connecting?
>
> --
> D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy@{druid|vex}.net>   |  Democracy is three wolves
> http://www.druid.net/darcy/                |  and a sheep voting on
> +1 416 425 1212     (DoD#0082)    (eNTP)   |  what's for dinner.

Re: CVS access

От
darcy@druid.net (D'Arcy J.M. Cain)
Дата:
Thus spake Marc G. Fournier
> with the new passowwrd, your problem should be resolved too ... is it not?

What new password?  Certainly the one I have on the mail machine doesn't work.

Re: CVS access

От
Jan Wieck
Дата:
D'Arcy J.M. Cain wrote:
> Thus spake Marc G. Fournier
> > with the new passowwrd, your problem should be resolved too ... is it not?
>
> What new password?  Certainly the one I have on the mail machine doesn't work.
   If  you  don't  tend to succeed at first, skydiving isn't for   you (for me it ain't either).
   It's  not  an  ssh-login  password.  It's  a  :pserver:   CVS   password.

Jan