Обсуждение: [Fwd: Majordomo Delivery Error]

[Fwd: Majordomo Delivery Error]

От
"Timothy H. Keitt"
Дата:
Anyone else getting these?  Are these supposed to go to list subscribers?

Tim

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Majordomo Delivery Error
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 09:43:58 -0400 (EDT)
From: pgsql-hackers-owner+M11605@postgresql.org
To: pgsql-hackers-owner+M11605@postgresql.org

A Majordomo message could not be delivered to the following addresses:
 dana@pixelenvy.ca:   450 4.7.1 ... Can not check MX records for recipient host pixelenvy.ca
 mail2db@mail2db.circumsolutions.com:   450 4.7.1 ... Can not check MX records for recipient host
mail2db.circumsolutions.com
 tjmailarch@techjockey.net:   450 4.7.1 ... Can not check MX records for recipient host techjockey.net

-- Original message omitted --

--
Timothy H. Keitt
Department of Ecology and Evolution

Re: [Fwd: Majordomo Delivery Error]

Дата:
"Timothy H. Keitt" <tklistaddr@keittlab.bio.sunysb.edu> writes:
> Anyone else getting these?  Are these supposed to go to list subscribers?

Was it a bounceback from wmail.metro.taejon.kr?  They seem to have some
rather broken mail delivery software in place there.  Bruce and I have
both asked Marc to remove that address from the PG mail lists, but Marc's
not responding (might be off on vacation or some such...)
        regards, tom lane

Re: [Fwd: Majordomo Delivery Error]

От
Vince Vielhaber
Дата:
On Tue, 31 Jul 2001, Tom Lane wrote:

> "Timothy H. Keitt" <tklistaddr@keittlab.bio.sunysb.edu> writes:
> > Anyone else getting these?  Are these supposed to go to list subscribers?
>
> Was it a bounceback from wmail.metro.taejon.kr?  They seem to have some
> rather broken mail delivery software in place there.  Bruce and I have
> both asked Marc to remove that address from the PG mail lists, but Marc's
> not responding (might be off on vacation or some such...)

I just got a note from him, he got it.

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH    email: vev@michvhf.com    http://www.pop4.net        56K Nationwide Dialup from $16.00/mo
atPop4 Networking       Online Campground Directory    http://www.camping-usa.com      Online Giftshop Superstore