Обсуждение: config.guess on OpenUnix 8...

config.guess on OpenUnix 8...

От
Larry Rosenman
Дата:
I believe Caldera has submitted changes to the autoconf people to
update config/config.guess to support OpenUNIX 8.

Our current stuff BREAKS unless you use the SCOMPAT magic to look like
a UnixWare 7.1.1 box.

Who needs to pick up an update?

Larry

Re: config.guess on OpenUnix 8...

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
Larry Rosenman writes:

> I believe Caldera has submitted changes to the autoconf people to
> update config/config.guess to support OpenUNIX 8.

For one thing, the autoconf people don't maintain config.{guess,sub}.
(They don't much care for this confusion either.)  Updates should be
obtained from the ftp site mentioned later in this thread or the CVS
server at subversions.gnu.org.  Both are stable and the ftp copy is
sync'ed frequently.