Обсуждение: Re: (one more time) Patches with vacuum fixes available .

Re: (one more time) Patches with vacuum fixes available .

Дата:
> Did we decide against LAZY?

I thought the core consensus was that it was too risky to install
post-beta.  On the other hand, we're installing some other pretty
major fixes.  Do we want to re-open that discussion?
        regards, tom lane

Re: (one more time) Patches with vacuum fixes available .

От
The Hermit Hacker
Дата:
On Wed, 24 Jan 2001, Tom Lane wrote:

> > Did we decide against LAZY?
>
> I thought the core consensus was that it was too risky to install
> post-beta.  On the other hand, we're installing some other pretty
> major fixes.  Do we want to re-open that discussion?

I would like to see it in myself ... it will be useless post v7.1, with
all the work planned for v7.2 ... if there is some way we could get it in
before beta4 goes out, I'd feel even better about it ... Vadim? :)