Обсуждение: Manual changes for ALTER TABLE OWNER

Manual changes for ALTER TABLE OWNER

Дата:
We need additions to alter_table.sgml for the new OWNER option mention
in the features list.

Re: Manual changes for ALTER TABLE OWNER

От
Mark Hollomon
Дата:
On Sunday 17 December 2000 15:07, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> We need additions to alter_table.sgml for the new OWNER option mention
> in the features list.

Here it is.

--
Mark Hollomon

Re: Manual changes for ALTER TABLE OWNER

Дата:
Thanks.  Applied.

> On Sunday 17 December 2000 15:07, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> > We need additions to alter_table.sgml for the new OWNER option mention
> > in the features list.
>
> Here it is.
>
> --
> Mark Hollomon