Обсуждение: Building Documentation under Debian

Building Documentation under Debian

От
"Mark Hollomon"
Дата:
If anyone cares, here is what I had to do to build the postgresql
documentation on a Debian system.

1. install jade, docbook, and unzipapt-get install jadeapt-get install docbookapt-get install unzip

2. grab the DSSSL stuff from http://www.nwalsh.com/docbook/dsssl and unzip it somewhere (I chose /usr/share).

3. edit Makefile.custom to add appropriate HSTYLE and PSTYLEdefinitionsHSTYLE= /usr/share/docbook/htmlPSTYLE=
/usr/share/docbook/print

And thats it.

--

Mark Hollomon
mhh@nortelnetworks.com

Re: [HACKERS] Building Documentation under Debian

От
"Oliver Elphick"
Дата:
"Mark Hollomon" wrote: >If anyone cares, here is what I had to do to build the postgresql >documentation on a Debian
system.

Thomas, don't you do some hand-tweaking after the standard build?

Isle of Wight                              http://www.lfix.co.uk/oliver              PGP key from public servers; key
ID32B8FAA1                ========================================    "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but
    against principalities, against powers, against the      rulers of the darkness of this world, against
spiritualwickedness in high places. Wherefore take      unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able      to
withstandin the evil day, and having done all, to      stand."              Ephesians 6:12,13

Re: [HACKERS] Building Documentation under Debian

От
Thomas Lockhart
Дата:
Mark Hollomon wrote:

> If anyone cares, here is what I had to do to build the postgresql
> documentation on a Debian system.

Thanks. I've added a section on Debian to the "Doc Guide" appendix.
                    - Thomas

South Pasadena, California

Re: [HACKERS] Building Documentation under Debian

От
Thomas Lockhart
Дата:
>   >If anyone cares, here is what I had to do to build the postgresql
>   >documentation on a Debian system.
> Thomas, don't you do some hand-tweaking after the standard build?

For hardcopy, yes, to spiff up the page breaks and get the page
numbering right. But nothing gets tweaked for html...
                  - Thomas

South Pasadena, California