Обсуждение: portability patch

portability patch

От
Zeugswetter Andreas IZ5
Дата:
Hi,

I suggest the following portability patch, which does not
change functionality, but makes the code more ANSI C'ish.
My AIX xlc compiler barfs on all of these. Can someone please
review and apply to current.
<<port.patch>>
Thanks
Andreas

Re: [HACKERS] portability patch

Дата:
Applied.  It certainly clears up some funny-looking code.

> Hi,
>
> I suggest the following portability patch, which does not
> change functionality, but makes the code more ANSI C'ish.
> My AIX xlc compiler barfs on all of these. Can someone please
> review and apply to current.
>
>  <<port.patch>>
> Thanks
> Andreas