Обсуждение: Updated developers list

Updated developers list

Дата:
I updated the cvs.  Forgot to update the web site.  Done now.  You
should see the updated list now.

Pennsylvania19026

Re: [HACKERS] Updated developers list

От
RHS Linux User
Дата:
I sorry to post this message to the Hackers list, but I can't seem to
subscribe to any of the other lists.
An email like

To: majordomo@postgresql.org
Subject: subscribe
subscribe pgsql-sql

doesn't have any affect.

Anyway, does anyone know when "alter table tn drop column attr type"
will be implemented?
Thanks,
Rich.

Re: [HACKERS] Updated developers list

Дата:
> I sorry to post this message to the Hackers list, but I can't seem to
> subscribe to any of the other lists.
> An email like
>
> To: majordomo@postgresql.org
> Subject: subscribe
> subscribe pgsql-sql
>
> doesn't have any affect.
>
> Anyway, does anyone know when "alter table tn drop column attr type"
> will be implemented?

Workaround in FAQ.

Pennsylvania19026

Praise

От
RHS Linux User
Дата:
On Mon, 22 Feb 1999, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> > I sorry to post this message to the Hackers list, but I can't seem to
> > subscribe to any of the other lists.
> > An email like
> >
> > To: majordomo@postgresql.org
> > Subject: subscribe
> > subscribe pgsql-sql
> >
> > doesn't have any affect.
> >
> > Anyway, does anyone know when "alter table tn drop column attr type"
> > will be implemented?
>
> Workaround in FAQ.
>
> --
>   Bruce Momjian                        |  http://www.op.net/~candle

Sorry for the stupid question. :-)

Anyway, I've been using postgresql on usedcars.com for 3-4 months now
(1-2 queries/sec, with RH Linux 5, using jdbc driver), and it works much
better than anything else
I've tried. I've had my share of small to med. problems, but as long as I
don't abuse it in my Java code, it almost always works like a champ. Good
job guys.
I'm probably interested enough now to start contributing. (Probably to the
jdbc driver)
Rich.

PS, The other subscribes DID work (read above), I was just too
impatient. :-)