Обсуждение: exp() changes

exp() changes

От
"Thomas G. Lockhart"
Дата:
Thumbs up on the math changes; my Linux box behaves better than it used
to (so our "reference machine" will match the expected results).

So, should we look at catching integer overflows while we are at it?
Right now those overflow silently...
                        - Tom

Re: [HACKERS] exp() changes

Дата:
> Thumbs up on the math changes; my Linux box behaves better than it used
> to (so our "reference machine" will match the expected results).
>
> So, should we look at catching integer overflows while we are at it?
> Right now those overflow silently...

I would be surprised if you can catch them.

Pennsylvania19026