Обсуждение: Hey Linux People (OT)

Hey Linux People (OT)

От
Vince Vielhaber
Дата:
Does anyone here use the editor FTE?  The author's site's been down for
over a week (one of those university machines) and I've been unsuccessful
finding a mirror.  Does someone have a copy I can either ftp or you can
mail?

Thanks in advance,
Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH   email: vev@michvhf.com   flame-mail: /dev/null
       # include <std/disclaimers.h>                   TEAM-OS2
   Online Searchable Campground Listings    http://www.camping-usa.com
       "There is no outfit less entitled to lecture me about bloat
               than the federal government"  -- Tony Snow

Re: [HACKERS] Hey Linux People (OT)

От
"Dr. Michael Meskes"
Дата:
On Tue, Jul 21, 1998 at 12:41:32PM -0400, Vince Vielhaber wrote:

> Does anyone here use the editor FTE?  The author's site's been down for
> over a week (one of those university machines) and I've been unsuccessful
> finding a mirror.  Does someone have a copy I can either ftp or you can
> mail?

It´s an official Debian package. So you should be able to get the source
from all Debian ftp mirrors.

Michael
--
Dr. Michael Meskes        meskes@online-club.de, meskes@debian.org
Go SF49ers! Go Rhein Fire!    Use Debian GNU/Linux!