Обсуждение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: [QUESTIONS] inheritance questions

Re: [HACKERS] Re: [QUESTIONS] inheritance questions

От
"Maurice Gittens"
Дата:
>The inability to do insert seems reasonable, because there
>would not be any safe way of knowing which table in the inheritance
>tree was intended.  However, update and delete could be expected to
>work.  I suspect that no-one ever asked for the facility!

This and similar points have been pointed out by a number of poeple (usually
in general terms) however somehow it seems OO features are of lower priority
for now.

Regards,
    Maurice.